Sunday, August 23, 2009

We are back in business....and having a baby!

So, the blogging thing kind of fell apart earlier in the year. Actually, almost a year ago! Our computer kind of crashed, and we just never really got around to fixing it and posting to the blog.

But a major life event has brought us back to the blogging fold - we are having a baby (most of you already know this). So, we are going to do our best to be better bloggers so that you can all share in the joys......here is the proof of our new little one on the way!

I am now 19 weeks, so we are almost half way done. The first half was a little rough for me, but I am feeling better now...most of the time. Chris would swear it was tough for him too, but that is mostly because he had to eat a bunch of junk food with me for a month - I swear all I wanted to eat was pizza, mac-n-cheese, grilled cheese and bean and cheese burritos.

We have our 20 week ultrasound in a little over a week which we are really excited about.

I am going to take the next few posts to share some fun photos from the last year (just something for you to look at). So start checking back often as we hope to share this exciting time in our lives with you!

No comments: