Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Bad Blogger

So, I have not been the best blogger lately.....things have been very busy as I started with my new job and have been preparing for the baby.

My moms through me a great shower, then I headed to San Diego to stay with my friend Danielle, her husband Jamie and daughter Kate for a week while I trained at LEGOLAND and SEA LIFE Carlsbad for me new job.....at SEA LIFE Arizona. It was a lot of fun to be back in Cali for a whole week.

The next weekend before I left Danielle and Alli through me a baby shower with all my peeps in San Diego. It was awesome - we had a good time and all the ladies made onsies for our little boy.

Then, this last weekend, my sister Steph and friend Lizzie, and friend Brorlynn gave Chris and I a couples shower! How lucky are we?? Three showers in a month.

Aside from all the showers, friends, fun and new job not a lot has been going on. Chris and I are getting excited and I am getting bigger. I still feel 95% good...just a bit swollen and tired.

No comments: