Saturday, January 9, 2010

39 weeks....its time

Thought we would do a quick post to let everyone know how things are going in the final week.

I have been keeping busy with work, lots of meetings every day and training the girl who is filling in for me while I am out. I am starting to slow down, especially at the end of the day, but overall am feeling pretty good. I have been having a hard time sleeping the last couple of nights, but that is really my only complaint.

Our last Dr. appointment was Thursday and things are going well - I was 1 cm dialated, 50% effaced and Cole is "engaged" so to speak - head down and ready! The Dr. feels confident that I will be close to on time, and will induce if I get more than a week late. So, we will be having a baby in the next 2 weeks!!

Chris and I are both very excited and have done just about all we can to prepare. Now, we just have to wait. The good news is we both have work to keep us busy until the little guy decides to make his arrival.

That's all for now....hopefully we will be sharing baby photos this week!

1 comment:

The Files Family said...

You are almost there!! Can't wait to see the little guy!!

Good luck!!!