Thursday, July 22, 2010

6 Months

Well, Cole had his 6 month check up last week. He is doing great across the board. He was 27" long (75%) and almost 15 lbs (25%). Cole's weight "fell off" the curve a bit, so the Dr. asked to see him again in a month for a weight check. Apparently he got longer without getting heavier - who would have thought with Chris and I as parents!!!

We have him on solids now 3x a day and I swear he is already bigger.

Not much else to report. He is a really happy baby, laughs a lot, rarely cries and is generally really laid back. His latest "party trick" is sitting up, which he can do for 2o minutes or longer without falling over. He rolls over from his tummy to back, but has yet to do it in public - we just fine him flipped over in his crib!

Here is a video of Cole cracking up at me - I am showing him my muscles!!

No comments: