Sunday, July 10, 2011

San Diego

It was supposed to reach record highs over the 4th of July weekend in AZ, so we decided a San Diego trip was in order. We had so much fun over the weekend. We got to see my good friend Julie, her husband Mike and their 3-month old Mason. The next day (Saturday) we saw Jamie, Danielle, Kate and their 3-week old addition Lily. On Sunday Cole's Nana, Papa and cousins visited too! Add into that staying the whole weekend with Alli, Brian and Kelsey, plus a couple of BBQs, the beach and Cyndie coming over and it couldn't have been a better weekend.
Second generation of friends...Cole, Kate and Kelsey!

There are so many people I want to visit each time I go to So Cal it can be hard to fit them all in. There are still about 50 people (or more) that I wish I could have seen, but this was a great trip! We saw so many great friends. It reminded me (as San Diego always does) how much I miss living their and my friends and family.

Cole had a GREAT visit. I am so happy so many people got to see him as he is in such a fun stage right now.Daddy and Cole on the beach.
ItalicCole and his fabulous eyelashes!
P.S. Good thing we got out of Arizona - the temperature hit 119 on Saturday!



No comments: