Monday, September 21, 2009

23 Weeks and Kickin It!

Well, we are officially 23, almost 24 weeks. The little one is kickin' up a storm lately. His most active times are at night around 8 p.m. and then around 4 a.m. in the morning. Lucky me for the 4 a.m. boxing round. I think this is just training because we know we will be up all night anyway in a few months. In all seriousness, I like the kicking because I know he is there - it is comforting after months of knowing I was pregnant but never feeling like I was.

Aside from that there is not much new to report. I am feeling a lot better and generally all my sickness is behind me. There have been numerous requests for a baby bump photo, which I promise to post soon. I need to find the right outfit that actually makes me look prego and not just fat!!

1 comment:

Maui Gramma said...

Okay...I have to comment on every post...REALLY...but that's me...grandmom of this little kicker!