Tuesday, September 29, 2009

6 months...the baby bump!

Well, here it is! The much anticipated baby bump photo. This photo is from 24 weeks (almost to the day!). As you can see there is a definite bulge for the baby. My trusty guide to pregnancy says I should add 1/2 an inch to my belly every week moving forward. That is a lot more inches to go! The baby continues to be very active.

Aside from that not much new to report. We are getting ready to register - frightening prospect, especially for Chris. We also are thinking about the nursery, furniture, etc.
The only other major life update is that I officially have a mom-mobile. No, not a mini-van. I got a new Hyundai Santa Fe SUV!! I have already put more than 700 miles on it (in 10 days!). Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Maui Gramma said...

You look beautiful! Definitely got the little guy growing and stretching! Ahhh...the best is yet to come, there is not a feeling on earth like life moving inside you. Love you lots!

Unknown said...

Such a hip mom-mobile! ;-)

Unknown said...

Yay for the bump. Can't believe you are 6 months already!! If you have any registry questions I am happy to help. The whole process is definitely overwhleming!!