Saturday, March 27, 2010

Aunt Cindy!

Cole, Chris and I had a real treat last week when Aunt Cindy, Chris' sister, came to stay with us for a week. She watched Cole during the day while we were at work, and then we all got to spend the evenings together. Cindy was like superwoman - I would come home and she would have vacuumed, done the dishes, started laundry and baked cookies - all while watching Cole. It truly amazed me, as when I stayed home with him I felt accomplished if I showered and brushed my teeth. She did have the advantage of getting him to nap during the day - we have found the trick to be putting him down on his stomach. But regardless, you can tell she has some serious mommy and multi-tasking skills!!

We miss her already, but she has promised to come back soon and hopefully bring Cole's cousins Jenny and Sarah next time! We hope to make it out to Iowa too.

No comments: