Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bad habits start early..

Here is a video of Cole from a few weeks ago. He really started to take an interest in the TV when it was on- we think he liked the pictures/shadows moving on the screen. I was a bit worried since bad habits (like excessive TV watching) start early, but I figured it couldn't hurt him as long as we balanced it with a lot of reading too!!

Now that he is at daycare he doesn't really have time to tune in the way he did when he stayed at home. The same goes for me, and I have to admit, I miss me a little Regis and Kelly!


3 comments:

Trevor said...

"..what are we going to do?"

SO serious! How about: watch some sweet shows!

he ain't seen nothin' yet

Jett Thomas said...

First off... I LOVE him.
Second....DUDE msnbc? Why don't we just REALLY corrupt the poor baby! Please turn on some Fox news for that beautiful little boy mmmmk???

Gramma said...

Yes...he needs some PBS - like Nova - really he is just adorable no matter what he is watching! Ohhh that tummy is awesome as well!